Thursday, September 14, 2023

Fly or Die, Broom to the...Doom?

 Whatever, I've decided to go all-in. I have a website but will keep this blog separate for now. I am working on building up the site, the Facebook page, and whatever else I can fit into my schedule. I have a lot of witchin' to talk about and write about. The plan is to do a lot of it in book form. The website is pretty empty right now, but I'm getting it together when I can. I bought a house and am still trying to unpack and organize allllllllllllllllllllllllll my books, scarves, kitchenware, etc. We cleansed it, but there is more proper witching to be done inside and out. 

Feel free to check out the site: Better Hearths and Cauldrons - check back for updates. 

The page is more active at the moment because that's what I've had the most time for: Better Hearths and Cauldrons Facebook

Y'all know I ain't got the wherewithal (talent? yeah, talent) for TikTok or IG. 

No comments: